Guidelines for Use of NordicNeuroLab Online Forum
Please read these guidelines carefully before accessing or using our online forum. These guidelines govern your use of the NordicNeuroLab forum, including signing up, creating posts and comments, interacting with other members, and utilizing forum contents.
By accessing or using our forum, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these guidelines. If you do not agree with any part of these guidelines, please refrain from using the forum.
2. Member Conduct: You agree to use the NordicNeuroLab forum in a responsible and respectful manner. Do not engage in any unlawful, abusive, defamatory, threatening, harassing, or otherwise objectionable conduct. Refrain from posting or distributing any copyrighted content.
3. Moderator Authority: The forum has moderators who monitor member activity and enforce the forum guidelines. Moderators have the authority to edit or remove any content that violates the forum guidelines or is otherwise inappropriate.
4. Member Disputes: We are not responsible for resolving disputes between forum members. Any interactions or transactions between members are solely their responsibility. We encourage members to approach conflicts in a civil and respectful manner.
5 Limited Use: You may access and use the forum content for personal, non-commercial purposes.
6. Disclaimer: We provide the NordicNeuroLab forum on an "as-is" basis. Due to nature of the forum, we cannot guarantee the correctness of every single content posted by forummembers.
7. Modifications: We reserve the right to modify or terminate the NordicNeuroLab forum at any time without prior notice. We may also modify these guidelines from time to time, and any changes will be effective upon posting.
8. Account Termination: We may suspend or terminate your account and access to the NordicNeuroLab forum if we consider you have engaged in any unlawful or inappropriate behaviour.
Last updated: July 21th 2023